https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for an Project Architect to work on a 6 month minimum contract in Coventry.
Rate is c£34-36 Ltd per hour (depending on experience).
* Delivery of Architectural solutions for site master planning, feasibility studies, scheme and detail design and construction support stages
* Preparation, checking and approval of Architectural design work on allocated projects, including drawings and specifications for all project stages
* Co-ordination of the design to ensure good interface with other disciplines
* Revit 3D model design, 3D model coordination and BIM implementation
* Provide value engineering and constructability input for cleanrooms, cleanroom finishes and other Architectural aspects
* Promote technical excellence of the Architectural aspects of projects undertaken by
* Preparation of Planning Consent and Building Regulations submissions and liaison with regulatory authorities
Skills and Experience:
* Minimum of 8 years experience and demonstrable proficiency in undertaking Architectural role
* Demonstrable experience in Architectural design to design codes and standards, good knowledge of materials, construction techniques and sustainability
* Specific process industry awareness required in pharmaceutical, chemical and food sectors
* Experience of laboratory design
* Experience of cGMP requirements and in-depth knowledge of cleanroom construction
* Extensive AutoCAD and Revit experience. Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and NBS
If the Project Architect role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!