https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Project Co-Ordinator/Administator to work on a permanent basis in Leeds.
Salary is c£18,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a Project Co-Ordinator/Administrator to provide operations, administrative and managerial support to the back office, including liaising with internal clients and finance, undertaking or assistanting with project management.
- Updating project information on client and internal tracker.
- Co-Ordination of programme and associated internal and external resources.
- Raising and management of operator service affecting outages and site access on the relevant platform/s.
- Raise & manage purchase orders. Liaise between PE/PMs and third party suppliers.
- Management of hired and company owned equipment.
- Preparation and control of HSE & QA documentation for operational staff.
- Management of internal resource and monitoring quality.
- Administrative duties including, but not limited to, answering phones in professional manner, procurement of stationary, updating trackers, filing and general office duties.
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time
If the Project Co-Ordinator/Administrator role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!