http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Project Controller/Junior Cost Engineer to work on a permanent basis for a large engineering client based in the Preston area.
Salary is c£25-28,000 per annum
- Accountable for day-to-day collection of all project cost / financial information.
- Generating and reporting regular project financial data such as spend profiles, budgeted and earned values, forecasts, completion costs etc.
- Responsible for the execution of cost management process.
- Input or update budget information, expenditure information, and forecasts into the cost reporting system(s).
- Responsible for collation, management and analysis of all project variances.
- Assist the Project with client invoices for progress payments, final payments, and release of retainage.
- Prepare / collate inputs into the weekly and monthly reporting on cost flow forecast, cash flow forecast and cost value reporting.
- Involvement in the development of Bottom Up Forecasts
- Provide project financial data to weekly project team meetings
- Assist in assigning personnel to each project work package in-line with WBS.
- Prepare and assist the Project(s) in the preparation of Change Proposal / EWN estimates.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and other Project related personnel to ensure that all costs are accounted for.
- Assistance in raising Contractual variation and Compensation Event Notices.
- Monitor contingency usage in-line with risk trigger / retirement dates and mitigation strategies / activities.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Numerate and competent with financial concepts, cost tracking and reporting.
- Highly orderly, methodical and process driven.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good general office computer skills.
If the Project Controller/Junior Cost Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!