https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Project Delivery Director to work on a permanent basis in the Staffordshire area.
Salary is c£80,000 per annum, plus £7k Car allowance, Pension, Holidays
Our client is looking for a Project Delivery Director with the following experience:
· Responsibility for the core of the business
o Business Units, Engineering, Manufacturing, Service and Commissioning
· Get the client back to basics and effective and efficient at delivering our core capabilities whilst growing our breadth of customers and markets.
· To ensure the management of the activities of Operations are undertaken in an efficient and appropriate manner
· To ensure the business objectives, delivery, budgets, and resource planning undertaken to the highest standard, and manage the recruitment for the department.
· To establish appropriate governances across the department including risk management, SHE and QA
· To provide leadership and coaching to all the direct reports, and ensure management of all staff is consistently of a high standard
· To fully support the delivery of the business plan to ensure long term prosperity of the company.
· To collectively, with other directors, determine the future of the organisation, its strategy, assets and reputation
· Ensure Business Units have the flexibility and authority to thrive, whilst ensuring the quality and delivery the client expects
· Ensuring that jobs are manufactured correctly, cost effectively and delivered on time in accordance to customer build specification, internal design and development and quality requirements.
o Communicating with all the relevant people / departments and coordinating all relevant inputs (people, plant and processes) to ensure production output and on time delivery targets are achieved.
o Planning, scheduling and reviewing workload to ensure production output and on time delivery targets are achieved cost effectively.
o Ensuring that the departments have the necessary manpower, competence, skill, knowledge, plant and tooling required in order to achieve production targets.
· Work alongside the Business Development and Technical Directors to support growth of the company in terms of turnover, technology, customers and industries
· Work closely with the Shared Services Director to ensure compliance with QHSE, Financial, Legal and other critical aspects of our business
· Work in accordance with ISO 9001 management system standards
· Strong problem-solving & ‘design for manufacture’ skills.
· Be able to get things done and make things happen to achieve the aims of production and the business.
· Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
· Possess a working understanding of leadership principles and management best practice.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
· Comfortable managing many conflicting priorities to ensure deliverables are achieved
· Capacity to technically understand the clients business and individual projects to a sufficient level that decisions can quickly and correctly be made to support the business
· Ability to build a high-performance team who can operate efficiently, effectively, productively and cost effectively.
· Ability to meet greet and talk with customers and potential clients
· Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making.
· Possess excellent personal organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
· Possess the ability to implement and manage change in the business.
· Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
· Be comfortable dealing with and efficient in processing paperwork and possess strong computer skills and competency in basic MS Office applications
· Experience in renewable energy, operational technologies, natural gas metering and quality control