http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you an experienced Project Engineer?
Would you like to work for a global, established and growing specialist manufacturer?
Could you successfully be involved on several projects at any one time?
As the Project Engineer, you will have full responsibility for the successful delivery of all customer orders allocated to you by a Projects Team Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies and prevailing business regulations.
- Maintaining an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- Successful delivery of all allocated projects.
- Supporting the Project and Planning department
- Successfully manage all allocated customer orders through the complete project life cycle.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the ‘Sales-to-Project Handover’ and contract review process.
- Carry out risk management and change management activities.
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Project cost control i.e. supporting invoicing and revenue recognition processes.
- Effectively communicate with the client including the issue of Project Progress Reports.
- Chair ‘Kick Off’ and ‘Pre-Production Meetings’ with the client.
- Create project documentation inclusive of manufacturing work instructions.
- Use ERP software to support project delivery.
- Support the Sales Team to secure work.
- Following business processes for your location
- Interface with all areas of the business to ensure a project is delivered to the customer specification, on time and within budget.
- Other appropriate activities as defined by senior management.
Knowledge, skills and abilities to
- Proficient delivery of a variety of project types.
- Communicate effectively with the client and across all levels of the business.
- Proficient problem solver.
- Understand the need to follow and improve Project Management Methodologies.
- Effective in multi-tasking, organising and prioritising work and resource(s).
- Build relationships, have the ability to take the lead and work as part of a strong team. Work well on own initiative.
- Higher Learning (preferably a degree) in engineering or accredited project management discipline and have proven and successful experience of managing projects varying in type, working across cultural boundaries, effective communicator, with both internal and external customers.
To apply for the role of Project Engineer please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.