https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you an experienced Project Engineer?
Do you have manufacturing experience?
Are you able to manage a project through to completion?
We’re looking to recruit a Project Engineer for a specialist manufacturer and installation company based in Stockport. You will be responsible for managing and organising the day to day operations associated with installation projects.
- Responsible for the instigation of the company’s project processes and overseeing all aspects of the projects.
- Coordination of the project kick off meeting, target budgets, programmes and design.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor project progress.
- Manage expectations but deliver projects to a strict schedule.
- Prepare and product risk assessments and method statements.
- Manage and monitor project cost and maintain regular cost and progress reports.
- Creating and issuing handover documentation.
- Five years previous experience of panel systems and construction within the pharmaceutical industry although this is not essential.
- Knowledge of factory manufacturing operations would be preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Complete necessary paperwork to high standards.
- Permanent role – £35 – 45,000 pa plus car allowance.
- Standard Hours – Mon to Thurs 7:00 – 16:00, Friday 7:00 – 15:00
To apply for the role of Project Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now