GPW Recruitment are currently recruiting a Project Manager on a permanent basis for one of our clients, based in West Yorkshire, but requires nationwide travel.
As a project manager your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific jobs you are working on. ICP experience at 11kV & 33kV is essential with major projects and renewable energy experience also desirable.
* Technical status and a qualified electrical engineer.
* A minimum of 5 years relevant post qualification experience.
* Project Management status for a minimum of 3 years with a proven track record within the ICP sector.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
* Experience of operating in a commercial, multi-divisional organisation.
* Detailed understanding of current HV electrical project and ICP sectors
* Solid and up to date knowledge of statutory requirements, legislation and technical advances.
* Good knowledge of Health and Safety practice and Risk Assessment processes.
For more information, please contact Jordan on email@example.com