'@gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We’re looking for a talented Project Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of a Project Manager role.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Project Manager you will be primarily responsible for leading a team and managing projects up to and around £5m+.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Leading mechanical, civil and electrical engineering projects
– Complying with regulations
– Reading and reviewing engineering drawings
The ideal candidate for this Project Manager role will have relevant experience of a Project Manager role.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Managing projects up to and round £5m+
– Leading projects that incorporate mechanical, civil and electrical engineering
– The use of Microsoft project or primavera
– Working on NEC3 contracts
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Some basic design experience
– The ability to open, read and review engineering drawings
– The ability to deal with CDM regulations
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Project Supervisor, Project Leader or as a Project Team Lead.
Basic salary: £55,000 – £65,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus stats and pension contribution matched 4% by company
They are a company that has a pedigree of delivering and developing engineering projects for the biomass, biomass, alternative fuel, quarry, coal, minerals, cement, advanced recycling, ports, waste and other heavy industries, and as a business they’ve been around since the early 1980s.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Project Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.