We are looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on a permanent basis near Burnley.
Our client is looking for a candidate who is experienced in running projects within the process industry (food, pharmaceutical, brewery etc.)
Salary is c£45,000 per annum (negotiable, depending on experience) plus car allowance, pension, holidays, private health care.
The successful Project Manager will have experience of managing projects between £100,000 and £5,000,000 in value.
Duties will include:
- Effectively manage projects from tender to completion.
- Manage the project teams, including clients, designers, consultants, employees, and sub-contractors.
- Ensure projects are safely run to a programme with an effective commercial delivery, while ensuring that projects are technically compliant and completed to a high-quality standard.
- Prepare and process contractual variations, as necessary.
- Manage any contentious commercial issues through to completion.
- Assist with tender preparation and contract negotiations with clients.
- Facilitate risk management meetings for tenders and projects.
- Review tenders for robustness and assist in the presentation of larger tenders with senior management.
If the Project Manager role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!