https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
As the Project Manager for a leading specialist manufacturer company supplying the Nuclear, Defence, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries, you will be responsible for the overall management, planning, procurement and execution of a project, ensuring a consistent approach to customer service. It’s a customer facing role and you will be responsible for determining and fulfilling the exact needs of the client based on their requirements. You will be the first point of contact for any project related issues or discrepancies arising at working levels before it is escalated to higher authorities.
To manage a contract(s)/ project(s) from order receipt to delivery and installation ensuring that all required health and safety standards, contractual requirements and project/ contract targets (Cost, Quality and Delivery) are successfully fulfilled.
- Degree or HND in Mechanical and Production Biased Engineering discipline.
- Experience handling major projects/ contracts.
- Experience of dealing with clients operating in a highly regulated industry.
- Formal Project Management qualification.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management.
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Exposure to Defence related contract environment.
- Experience of NEC3 or similar contract types.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning, risk & change management.
- Proficient in Project Management software, primarily MS Project.
- High exposure to client interfaces & client management experience.
- Security Clearance (SC minimum), or able to achieve clearance.
Project Engineers will also be considered.
A salary of up to £43,000 pa is offered alongside a pension scheme.
To apply for the role of Project Manager please click apply now.