Job title: Project Manager – CHP / Power Generation
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 pa to £55,000 pa + Car allowance + Great benefits
Industry sector: Engineering / Construction
Project Manager – CHP / Power Generation – Merseyside – To £55,000 pa + Car allowance + Great benefits
GPW are looking to recruit a Project Manager based in Merseyside. Our client undertakes full design, build, commissioning and project management services for plant installations for civil, mechanical and electrical work.
As a Project Manager, you will plan, organise and manage allocated projects to ensure they are completed on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client. The majority of your time will be spent on day to day management of Projects and the client relationship.
As the Project Manager you should have an understanding of CHP / Power Generation, together with knowledge of CDM and H&S principles. We’re looking for a candidate with Project Management, installation, construction and CHP experience.
You’ll need to have good computer skills and excellent communication / management skills.
As the Project Manager you will:
- Prepare documentation for the customer (quotes, invoices, minutes etc.)
- Be responsible for smooth and efficient running of the project
- Analyse costings once a project is complete
- Develop strategies for future projects
- Provide budgets and cost control on all aspects of projects
- Manage staff and sub-contractors
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure very best pricing and on time deliveries
You will ideally have:
- Experience and understanding of the power generation industry.
- Experience of managing large scale projects in an Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of the ‘Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015’
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Solid technical background with an understanding of CHP, Hot water, steam raising plant and general electrical installation principles.
- Degree /HND/HNC in Engineering.
- Project Management qualification.
The role will involve UK and international travel, on offer is a salary to £55,000 pa, car allowance and an excellent benefits package.
To apply for the Project Manager role please click apply now.