http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Project Manager – CHP / Power Generation – Merseyside – Competitive +Car +Bens
GPW are looking to recruit a Project Manager based in Merseyside. Our client undertakes full design, build, commissioning and project management services for plant installations for civil, mechanical and electrical work.
As the Project Manager you should have an understanding of CHP / Power Generation, together with knowledge of CDM and H&S principles.
Good computer skills, and excellent communication and management skills are required.
As the Project Manager you will :
- Prepare documentation for the customer (quotes, invoices, minutes etc.)
- Be responsible for smooth and efficient running of the project
- Analyse costings once a project is complete
- Develop strategies for future projects
- Provide budgets and cost control on all aspects of projects
- Manage staff and sub-contractors
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure very best pricing and on time deliveries
To apply for the Project Manager role please click apply now.