http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on a permanent basis in the Preston area.
Our client is looking for someone with a strong background working in the nuclear industry.
Salary is c£45-55,000 per annum
Effectively manage client requirements and expectations. Interpret and anticipate their needs against contract in order to successfully deliver project outcomes.
✓ Effectively manage major sub-contract suppliers to the project.
✓ Provide project management service to assigned projects to facilitate the successful delivery of the works whilst ensuring control of emerging risk and opportunity.
✓ Through own daily activities and project meetings with the team, provide formal instruction, surveillance and actions to ensure project contract performance, typically through:
* Assignment and maintenance of project scope, budgets, quality and timescale.
* Management of project resource; performance, competence and duration.
* Management of project Safety, Health and Environmental and Security Data.
* Management of project Quality Performance, NCR status and dissemination of LFE.
* Management of project change control and actively challenge project variance.
* Management of the project program, risk and opportunities; escalate developing issues accordingly.
* Implement corrective (and opportunistic) action plans.
✓ Work closely with the Project Controls team to ensure accurate programme information is available for clients
You will have working knowledge of Project Planning principles and requirements; commercial contract conditions including NEC ECC contract forms.
Working knowledge of Project Risk Management and its application throughout live projects.
Experience of leading and managine complex projects; implengint effective communications and performance management.
I do have more details on the Project Manager – Nuclear role, if the position could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!