https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Main Function of Job:
- To support the project management function through the provision of cost and resource planning for ongoing & forthcoming projects.
- Amalgamate individual Project Manager’s plans into a master projects plan.
- Continuously communicate with Project Managers to maintain currency of project schedules.
- Plan and track costs incurred and costs to complete.
- Pre-emptively identify any bottlenecks and actions / resources to remedy.
- Provide management with reports regarding project progress.
N.B. In addition to the main duties and responsibilities of your job, you may also be required to carry out additional tasks as can reasonably be expected)
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Microsoft Project;
- Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel etc);
- Microsoft Dynamics.
- A project management related qualification would be beneficial (but not essential).
- Experience in a planning role is a prerequisite. A background in a construction-related projects role is preferred but essential. The candidate will need to have:
- Strong working knowledge of planning techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
Ability to multi-task across multiple disciplines