https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Project Planner to work on a permanent basis in St Helens.
Our client is ideally seeking someone with experience of working on construction related projects, or similar.
Salary is c£35-40,000 per annum.
Main Function of Job:
- To support the project management function through the provision of cost and resource planning for ongoing & forthcoming projects.
- Amalgamate individual Project Manager’s plans into a master projects plan.
- Continuously communicate with Project Managers to maintain currency of project schedules.
- Plan and track costs incurred and costs to complete.
- Pre-emptively identify any bottlenecks and actions / resources to remedy.
- Provide management with reports regarding project progress.
N.B. In addition to the main duties and responsibilities of your job, you may also be required to carry out additional tasks as can reasonably be expected)
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Microsoft Project;
- Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel etc);
- Microsoft Dynamics.
- A project management related qualification would be beneficial (but not essential).
- Experience in a planning role is a prerequisite. A background in a construction-related projects role is preferred but essential. The candidate will need to have:
- Strong working knowledge of planning techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task across multiple disciplines
I do have more details on the Project Planner role, if the position could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!