http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Project Support Administrator to work on a permanent basis in Bristol.
Salary is c£25-30,000 per annum
The post holder shall demonstrate:
* A high standard of professionalism with a “can-do” approach.
* Ability to work as part of a team & be proactive.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally & externally.
* Compliance with health, safety, environment & other statutory requirements relevant to this role.
The candidate must be well organised, courteous, and reliable and have a strong work ethic. They should have good technical, interpersonal and communication skills and have a multi-tasking ability. The candidate should possess could a good team work ethic and be able to work collaboratively.
* Administration & project support to the the clients SDP Team (6 persons).
* Coordinating & supporting deliverables and resolve day to day administrative problems.
* Create & manage RAID logs
* Performing multi-faceted general office support.
* Handling of confidential documentation with appropriate care.
* Maintain and update technical progress trackers.
* Quality check documents to project/company standards.
* Assisting with all aspects of administrative management and storage of data including use of electronic document management system.
* Book meeting rooms, organise meetings.
* Attend meetings, note decisions, note & track actions.
* Prepare management information reports & disseminate information using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Maintain accurate & timely records (systems, databases, spreadsheets).
* Work effectively with & maintain a strong relationship with key internal & external stakeholders.
* Identify opportunities for improvements to procedures, processes, systems and documents.
* Managing mailing or distribution lists as needed.
* Supporting Health and Safety tasks.
* Relevant experience delivering support in a project based environment/team
* Ability to create RAID logs
* Ability to create presentations, meeting minutes etc.
* Excellent planning & organisational skills.
* Delivery of a high quality service with a focus on attention to detail.
* Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task & prioritise work accordingly.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, ever changing environment.
* Previous experience in a project delivery environment.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal & written, fluent in English language.
* Ability to build strong working relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
* A team player, self-motivated & able to work on own initiative.
* Proficient user of MS Office & Outlook.
* Fluent English – written & verbal
* Educated to A ‘level standard as a minimum or equivalent
* PMQ (APMP) or equivalent project management qualification
* Experience of working in an engineering environment.
* Knowledge of French language – written & verbal
If the Project Support Administrator role could be of interest to you, please press APPLY NOW!