https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking to Proposals Assistant to cover maternity for 12 months.
Working for this leading manufacturer as the Proposals Assistant, you have responsibility to provide a courteous, timely, efficient and professional customer service function. As such, you are expected to ensure that all telephone enquiries are promptly dealt with and act as a point of coordination in determining the correct channel for customer enquiries, in accordance with the relevant procedures. You will have responsibility to help deliver customer quotations as directed by your Manager.
You are expected to work in accordance with the behaviours that are outlined in the handbook and do your utmost to improve and enhance the reputation of the business in all your business dealings.
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies and prevailing business regulations.
- Effectively determining the correct internal resources in order to meet the customer requirements and comply with company policies.
- Liaise with customers in writing or by telephone to determine their needs, requirements and expectations.
- Draft quotation costings and documents as required by the customer and as directed by the Manager.
- Liaise with internal stake holders to deliver quotations for the customer.
Your main duties include:
- Understanding existing customer relationships.
- Distributing and responding to customer telephone enquiries as appropriate.
- Providing customers with price and delivery information.
- Sales order processing.
- Ensuring that company processes, systems and tools are used properly and consistently.
- Fulfilling all GCG duties and driving continuous improvement.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties that may be requested from time to time.
- Liaising directly with the customer to advise and update on progress.
You are expected to have the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Deliver excellent customer satisfaction by continuously meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Understand customer needs and develop your resources to fulfil same.
- Network and co-operate with internal stakeholders and service providers to ensure customer needs are satisfied.
- Adopt the behaviours and requirements framework.
- Good Standard of General Education, and computer literate.
With proven and successful experience of:
- Building customer relationships
- Ability to operate efficiently within a highly busy working environment
- Ability to deal with International / Global customers
To apply for the role of Proposals Assistant please click apply now.