GPW are looking to recruit a Proposals Engineer based in Merseyside. Our client undertakes full design, build, commissioning and project management services for plant installations for civil, mechanical and electrical work.
Reporting to the Proposals Manager you will consolidate and build sales offers and tenders into winning bids.
As the Proposals Engineer you’ll need:
- A good understanding of engineering practice and CHP applications.
- An understanding of contract law, and commercial terms and conditions.
- Experience of tendering multi discipline engineering solutions (mechanical and electrical, civils, controls etc.)
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental management policies and procedures.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of risk analysis techniques.
It’s essential that the Proposals Engineer has:
- Sound knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Experience of working in tendering role within a multidiscipline engineering environment.
You will ideally hold a Degree or HND in an Engineering discipline with experience of working with renewables / green energy, gas engines / CHP applications.
On offer is a salary commensurate with experience with a good benefits package
To apply for the role of Proposals Engineer please click apply now