https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working with this specialist, established, expanding and successful market leading company, your main responsibilities and duties as a Purchasing and Administration Assistant include:
- Raise and manage purchase orders, ensuring accurate information is transferred to the purchase order database.
- Contact suppliers.
- Raise customer invoices.
- Answer telephones.
- Help colleagues arrange delivery of products, making sure all paperwork is copied to an internal software package.
- Weekly stock take and producing weekly stock report.
- Monthly factory stock take.
- Creating quarterly VAT reconciliation report.
- Collate yearly account information for the accountant.
- Facilitate travel arrangements.
- Manage lease car fleet information and tracking devises.
- Forward sales leads to the Sales Team.
- Producing the monthly slides for monthly meeting.
- Chasing customers for late payments.
- Organise overseas deliveries and sea shipments.
- Raise customer deposit insurance through HEIS.
- Returning faulty items / components to the relevant supplier and create and manage NCR’s (Non-Conformance Reports).
- Create Works Orders for Production & process them onto our system when delivery has been completed.
- Handle any Ad hoc administrative requests.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Considerable experience working with Excel is essential
- Bookkeeping knowledge / background
- Full training and ongoing support will be given however, this role requires self-motivation, ability to manage a busy workload and the capability to problem solve.
This is a permanent role paying up to £20,000 pa + benefits including 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays and free parking.
To apply for the role of Purchasing and Administration Assistant please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours to discuss your suitability.