http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you an experienced QA Manager / Quality Manager, based in or around Oldham with experience in Consumer Electronics or Electronics Repair ?
As the Quality Assurance Manager you will play a crucial role in the business by ensuring that products meet certain thresholds of acceptability for products within the electronics industry. You will play a direct role in planning, directing and co-coordinating quality assurance and formulating quality control policies. Additionally you will be responsible for Company Inductions and Training Records and have some responsibility with the H&S team.
In this role you are accountable for:
- Support management team with Quality Assurance
- Leading a team
- Communicating timely messages to the operation
- Internal Audits
- Inductions and Training Records
- Maintain H&S in the Workplace
- Support Management Team with any other duties
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- In depth knowledge of ISO9001:2015 Internal Auditor level
- Knowledge of Quality Systems: including toolbox, FMEA, Root cause investigations, Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Perform and oversee Internal Audits to schedule and complete audit reports and effectiveness reviews
- Ensure that all assigned quality actions are investigated, have causes identified and action plans completed to the agreed schedule
- Partner with the Engineering team during the definition and introduction of new or improved processes, ensuring all validation, calibration, risk management and documentation activities are completed
- Liaise with suppliers on quality and conformance of supplied materials and services
- Interface with relevant departments on quality systems and product or service.
- Assist in the development of robust preventive measures and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Promote awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation.
- Contribute towards staff training for induction and any training appropriate to Quality issues.
Please note, driving licence is essential for this role as travel to national sites on occasion will be required
To apply for the role of QA Manager / Quality Manager please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.