https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
As the QC Laboratory Analyst for this specialist manufacturer you will provide laboratory support to production plants to ensure that results are obtained in a timely and efficient manner (both in situ on production plant and in QC laboratory).
You should have a flexible approach to workload, working as an individual or team member and to the demands of the production plants.
Duties and responsibilities as the QC Laboratory Analyst will include:
- To perform all related QC analysis of finished products and raw materials as per the quality system.
- To ensure that all paperwork systems and the laboratory database are maintained.
- To ensure that raw materials/finished products have been approved and positively released for use/shipment in a timely manner.
- To provide a degree of technical support to the production plants to ensure that product specifications are met.
- To maintain a clean/safe working environment.
- To assist the technical department when required.
- To prepare and pack customer samples of various products.
- To ensure that all laboratory equipment is maintained in good working order and kept within calibration.
- To perform some laboratory based investigation/development work on an ad hoc basis as required. For example, customer complaints.
- To communicate effectively with other departments.
- To produce concise written reports to support laboratory work as and when required.
This is working for an established and successful manufacturing company offering specialist products. As well as practical laboratory experience, the QC Laboratory Analyst should have some knowledge/experience of quality systems and their administration.
On offer is
- A starting salary of £20,000 pa rising to £22,000 pa after a year
- 25 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- 35 Hours per week with occasional overtime
To apply for the role of QC Laboratory Analyst please click apply now.