https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you have experience working in a Laboratory?
Have you carried out tests on manufactured products?
We’re looking to recruit a QC Laboratory Inspector for a specialist manufacturer based in Skelmersdale. The role consists of following test procedures to accurately test manufactured products and preparing reports on findings.
- Carry out testing: following established test procedures to meet demand from test request system and daily QC requirements.
- Ensure any test failings are captured and investigated using the NCR process.
- Ensure strict compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) with reference to health, safety and quality.
- Provide proper documentation of test results.
- Support Tooling Engineers and Maintenance Team to adapting tooling/jigs onsite.
- Ensure traceability of all samples produced.
- Proven track record of working within a laboratory environment
- Involvement in change initiatives and projects with a view to continuous improvement.
- Effective communicator with the ability to lead and supervise people.
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Working across 2 rotating shifts.
To apply for the role of QC Laboratory Inspector, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now