gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
QHSE Coordinator / HSEQ Officer with a good knowledge of H&S and NEBOSH / IOSH qualified is required for permanent position with a global company in the Oldham / Ashton-under-Lyne, East Manchester area, specialising in the manufacture of custom engineered products using advanced composite materials. Negotiable salary (dependent on experience and qualifications) plus excellent benefits, working 38 hours per week, Mon – Fri days (8:00am – 4:20pm). This is a fantastic opportunity, with security and long term career prospects.
- Negotiable Salary (dependent on experience and qualifications).
- 38 hour week typically 8:00am – 4.20pm (core hours)
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Company pension scheme
- Profit related bonus
Job Objective: Reporting to the QHSE Manager, the main objective of this role is to assist with overall maintenance of the company’s QHSE Management Systems. Actively participating in the organisations continuous improvement initiatives ensuring all quality, health & safety, environmental and customer requirements are met or exceeded. You will be responsible for all daily administrative aspects of H&S and the environment as well has supporting the upkeep of all the ISO management systems.
The successful QHSE Coordinator day to day duties will include:
- To Drive H&S on site, liaising with QHSE Manager and all departments in the continuation & upkeep of all established H&S processes.
- Ensure any, and all, accident and incident investigations are driven to conclusion and closed out.
- Produce, Update & Maintain Risk Assessments in relation to COSHH, PUWER, LOLER and fire.
- Promote awareness of regulatory requirements throughout the organisation as required.
- Providing administrative support of company Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems, ensuring daily upkeep and tasks are completed as per the QHSE manager’s direction.
- Ensure all H&S procedures and policies are up to date and in line with current legislation and implemented throughout the business.
- Control the Internal Audit schedule set by the QHSE Manager and ensure the logs, completion of audit reports and effectiveness reviews are completed.
- Contribute towards staff training appropriate to Quality, Health & Safety and the Environment.
- Coordinate appropriate duties to maintain compliance relating to REACH SVHC obligations.
- Provide Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental reports and data as required.
- Ensure protection of Company Intellectual Property and Customer Confidentiality.
- Any other tasks and duties as required by senior management
The ideal QHSE Coordinator / HSEQ Officer will have the following experience, skills and characteristics:
- IOSH / NEBOSH general qualification
- Experience & knowledge of standards such as ISO9100 / AS9100, 14001 & 45001 and working with QHSE management systems and the requirements associated with health and safety in a working environment.
- Proven experience in writing risk assessments including COSHH.
- Knowledge of compliance obligations such as Reach SVHC.
- Knowledge of Quality toolbox including FMEA, Root cause investigations, Lean and Six Sigma tools & techniques.
- Confident in the use of IT software (MS Office, QMS, Reports etc.) and strong administration skills.
- Statistical knowledge to apply to operational improvements / investigations.
- Good level of Literacy and Numeracy.
- Ability to carry out data collection and analysis resulting in identification of improvement opportunities.
- Ability to listen effectively and remain open to others’ ideas.
- Establish good level of cooperation with colleagues with colleagues and parent company.
Key Words: QHSE Coordinator, HSEQ Officer, HSE Assistant, Quality Technician, H&S, Health and Safety, Risk Assessments, Audits, NEBOSH, IOSH, ISO45001, QSE, QA, QC, QMS, Quality Management System, ISO9100, AS9100, Environmental, ISO 14001, Technical, Support, Manufacturing, Production, Advanced Composite Materials, Aerospace, Automotive, Lean Manufacturing, Oldham, Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale
The successful QHSE Coordinator / HSEQ Officer will need to be flexible as there will be a requirement to work additional hours as and when the business requires and other duties not mentioned in this job description. You will also have the relevant qualifications and experience, be self-motivated, able to work under pressure, organised, analytical, logical, excellent communicator, work alone and also as part of a team.
If you are interested QHSE Coordinator / HSEQ Officer role and have the required experience please click on the apply now button