https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working at this leading manufacturing facility, your main objectives as the Quality / Continuous Improvement Engineer will be:
- Facilitate and support the Quality and Improvement activities across the business.
- Support value stream mapping & process mapping activities site wide to assist with Quality Management System transition to ISO 9001:2015.
- Support business transformation activities to help the business achieve ‘best in class’ status using world class tools and techniques
- Drive lean manufacturing through the site and be an effective change agent to accelerate business transformation.
- Train & coach employee’s to make continuous improvement part of their DNA.
- Sustainability of continuous improvement projects such as 5S / 7 Wastes, achieving this through a tenacious approach to change management.
- Drive compliance across the business.
Responsibilities of the Quality / Continuous Improvement Engineer will include:
- Adherence to site Health & Safety Procedures, Policies & Initiatives.
- Lead Business Improvement Projects.
- Complete compliance reviews of documentation.
- Complete gap analysis.
- Facilitate Root Cause Analysis activity across the factory.
- Support completion of Corrective Action Reports within target dates.
- Support the completion of Internal Concerns (QCR’s) within target dates.
- Facilitation of the concession application process.
- Support the completion of Client Complaints (CCR’s).
- Perform Audits to ensure conformance of Documentation, Products, Processes and Housekeeping.
- Inspection of product and documentation.
- Quality interface with factory Customers.
- Provide support and training to employees.
- Creation of Work Instructions & Visual Standards.
- Perform laboratory testing activities including but not limited to mechanical testing, facilitation of trials, collection of data and material sample analysis.
The successful Quality / Continuous Improvement Engineer will have an Engineering Degree, as well as the following attributes:
- Must be able to operate as part of a team.
- Self-motivated to finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Must understand and apply procedure requirements.
- Experience in Inspection.
- Good Communication skills.
- Numeric and computer literate.
- Willingness to adopt change.
- Tenacious approach to change management.
A salary of up to £35,000 pa depending on experience, plus benefits is on offer. To apply for the role of Quality / Continuous Improvement Engineer please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.