Job title: Quality Engineer
Location: High Legh, Warrington
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to work for our client.
They are an established, growing and internationally renowned manufacturer.
If you can demonstrate experience of Quality Engineer work then you could be perfect for our client and we would love to see your CV.
- Supporting the senior management of the business in establishing and overseeing the implementation of the quality management arrangements, measuring its effectiveness, and supporting the improvement projects required to optimise effective quality arrangements
- Implementing the quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and additional ad-hoc customer project requirements, including plans, procedures, guides, templates, training materials
- Providing guidance and review/comment on the preparation of quality documents such as quality plans, method statements, inspection & test plans, work procedures, material approval forms, quality record templates, end of manufacturing/construction status reports, work instructions, and so on
- Assisting in preparation of these deliverables as agreed and required
- Providing guidance on the selection and application of sampling plans for Quality Control and quality surveillance; prepare or assist in preparing quality surveillance plans for specific work scopes
- Leading the internal auditing process
- Leading the supplier auditing process
- Experience of Quality Engineer work
- Additional experience of a high level of organisation and the ability to multi task is essential, as you will have the responsibility for planning and completing many tasks simultaneously
- Further experience of the Microsoft office suite
- An understanding of welding/metal fabrication works
- ISO 9001:2015 lead Internal Auditor qualified
- Extensive knowledge of and with ISO 9001:2015
- Basic salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Group personal pension plan of 4% matched by the company
- On-site parking
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Quality Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.