https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for job security? My client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their expanding team in the Chesterfield area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- Conduct administration and quality activities to ensure the customer receives material compliant to the purchase order.
- Interface with all company departments, suppliers and customers to ensure the continual supply of a quality service.
- Support the Quality Manager and any company improvement strategies.
- Identify areas where improvements in product or process can be implemented.
- Carry out all reasonable activities within the scope of the employee’s capability that may be considered necessary by the management team.
- Timely response to customer complaints
- General departmental administration.
- Works document control/ completion.
- Support all departments on certification issues.
- Supplier approval and release control.
- Completion and response to customer questionnaires.
- Preliminary customer complaint investigation and compilation of information.
- Booking to stock and document over-check.
- Support goods inwards in acceptance of compliant raw material/queries.
- Support Quality Supervisor/Inspection.
- PMI testing.
- Control of recorded scrap
- Stock adjustments and consolidations.
- Issue of release certification to customer and specification requirements.
- Despatching approved product off the system and delivery release.
- Route Cause and Corrective Action Problem Solving.
- Can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Co-operative & constructive manner.
- Performs well under time constraints and in a positive manner.
- Good understanding of Quality Management Systems.
- Computer literate, with good experience using Microsoft Office Word and Excel software packages
- Inspection experience
- Ability to work in a methodical manner
Salary is circa £30k based on a day shift.
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which could be a regular requirement
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance