https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Have you worked within a Quality department?
Do you have experience working within manufacturing?
Have you worked to ISO 9001 standards?
We’re looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for a specialist manufacturer based in Blackburn. You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining company-wide quality standards, producing quality procedures to ensure best practices are applied and undertaking internal and external audits.
- Monitor processes to identify value adding and cost/waste reducing opportunities and respond with appropriate process innovations.
- Manage own workload and prioritise between different tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
- Assist with the review of quality needs within product specifications to support associated departments to establish processes and procedures for new product introductions.
- Liaise with directors to raise concerns and recommendations regarding quality to support continuous improvement.
- Conduct audits internally and externally on supplier organisations regarding materials, sub-assemblies and finished products.
- Assist users of the QMS to ensure the system is understood and followed throughout the company through communication and the provision of training.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment in a similar role would be beneficial
- Salary – £30 – 32,000 pa
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week (early finish on a Friday).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service Benefit.
To apply for the role of Quality feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043 or please click apply now.