https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Quality Improvement Specialist
Continuous review of Quality Department processes, actively looking for and addressing existing opportunities to improve quality processes. Providing support for the other quality functions by participating in the quality activities.
- Coordination and administration of NCR process, ensuring that the root cause is established, corrective and preventative actions are implemented, and the NCR being closed out with all relevant information being recorded.
- To support Quality Service Specialist and Process Specialist by performing internal audits & GMP inspections according to the schedule.
- Responding and ensuring all requests are satisfied by the relevant colleague, raising and supplying all documentation (CofA’s, CofC’s, PSS, SDS, etc.) when requested.
- Administration of HACCP Plan; updating documentation based on inputs from HACCP Team.
- Continuous review of clients quality systems relevant to the Woolfox facility. Ensuring SOP requirements are addressed at the facility level.
- Support of European sites and quality teams remotely and carry out physical site visits where necessary in conjunction with Services Specialist
- Ensuring daily Finish Goods and Raw Materials records & samples are reviewed by Quality Team. Any discrepancies are addressed and corrected.
- Support Quality Process Specialist in communication and decisions related to rework/reformulation.
- Support Quality Process Specialist in communication with the external contractor and addressing outstanding pest control issues.
Minimum A-Levels (preferably related to Food, Agriculture or similar area)
HACCP – Level 3
Food Safety – Level 3
Lean/Six Sigma – Green Belt or equivalent
Internal Auditing Course (2 days)
Minimum 1 year of work in food or agriculture related business (preferably in process or systems related role).
Proven record of improvements implementation.
Ability to develop and maintain positive rapport with colleagues
Ability to communicate in a clear manner
Ability to present and defend ideas
Challenging existing processes
Ability to receive and address feedback
Concern for maintaining standards
If you are interested in this role feel free to give me a call on 01744 454300 or email me your details at cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk