https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are working in partnership with a growing engineering business based in Skelersdale.
My client are a general all round one stop shop for engineeing. They are specialists in precision machining and have a highly skilled team of Thermal Spray Coatings Experts. They also provide a wealth of knowledge and experience in Surface Coating and Finishing Technologies.
To control and implement the Quality Management System [QMS] and ensure that customer quality expectations are achieved or surpassed.
For overseeing of Technical issues relating to Thermal Coating Technology, Defect Investigation, Customer Technical Liaison and implementation of the [QMS]. Responsible for assisting in the Training of Quality & Coating personnel and ensuring compliance to existing ISO standards and legislative requirements.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Authorisation of document procedures and ensuring the effective operation of the [QMS]
- Implementation and maintenance of the [QMS]
- Deputises for the Management Representative in his/her absence
- Arranging review meetings and presenting findings from the quality records.
- Ensuring the quality policy statement is displayed
- Approval, issue and distribution of quality policy procedures and works specifications.
- Ensuring that the latest British standard specifications are used
- Recording and issue of changed documentation, including appropriate reference standards.
- Carrying out audits of new contractors when deemed necessary and for working with contractors to clear complaints
- Issuing of Certificate of Conformity
- Maintaining suitable procedures for the control of inspection and testing at all stages
- Ensuring that the overall system complies with the requirements of the Quality Plan and that all required documentation exists
- Assessing nonconforming product
- Documenting and updating procedures to take account of changes resulting from review meetings or any major investigations into non-conformances.
- Establishing, administration and maintaining of audit plan
- Allocation and co-ordinating of independent auditors
- Preparation and issue of a report for management review meetings
- Administrative control of internal audit documentation and related quality record file
Level of Authority
The job holder has the authority of the Managing Director to carry out all the duties and responsibilities outlined within this Job Description.
The job holder may also be asked to perform other duties not strictly laid out in this job description. Instruction must be authorised and given by either the Site/Works Manager or the immediate supervisor.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now.