They are committed to continuous improvement in a fiercely competitive industry they have a superb opportunity for someone to join this long established supplier to the automotive industry, located in the Altrincham area. You will work a 37 hour working week.
The key focus of this challenging role is to work as a Quality Technician ensuring that the quality standards of ISO 9001 are being achieved.
Utililising lean manufacturing techniques, the role will involve:
- manufacture of rubber moulds to customer specification;
- inspection of process materials;
- verification of process controls;
- monitoring and collating defect information;
- analysing data;
- producing reports;
- using measuring and testing equipment;
- identifying improvement opportunities;
- liaising with production; and
- reporting to the Quality Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be methodical and disciplined, capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team with a proactive approach. Must be computer literate and flexible.
If interested please apply with your latest CV