https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Continuous review of Quality Department processes, actively looking for and addressing existing opportunities to improve quality processes. Providing support for the other quality functions by participating in the quality activities.
- Continuous review of clients quality systems relevant to the facility. Ensuring SOP requirements are addressed at the facility level.
- Support of European sites and quality teams remotely and carry out physical site visits where necessary in conjunction with Services Specialist
- Ensuring daily Finish Goods and Raw Materials records & samples are reviewed by Quality Team. Any discrepancies are addressed and corrected.
- Support Quality Process Specialist in communication and decisions related to rework/reformulation.
- Support Quality Process Specialist in communication with the external contractor and addressing outstanding pest control issues.
Degree qualified ideally in Chemistry
Minimum 1 year of work in food or agriculture related business.
Interest or experience in Nutrition
Ability to develop and maintain positive rapport with colleagues
Ability to communicate in a clear manner
Ability to present and defend ideas
Challenging existing processes
Ability to receive and address feedback
Concern for maintaining standards
If you are interested in this role feel free to give me a call on 01744 454300 or email me your details at cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk