- Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you want to step up into a role where your efforts make a real difference? My client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their extremely busy team in the Doncaster area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to complement the team in our clients Doncaster office.
- You will be instrumental in the preparation of valuation/cost to complete reports, interim Groundworker and sub-contract payment certificates, costing of clients’ extras, various cost comparison exercises, cost control analyses, sub-contract tendering, negotiation and appointment.
- You will be completing administration tasks and liaising with internal and external parties as well as decision making, contributing to the smooth running of the office.
The Ideal Candidate
- The successful candidate should be qualified to HNC/HND/BSc level and previous housebuilding experience is desirable.
- You will be fully conversant with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- You should have experience in bespoke valuation systems (COINS desirable) and will have commercial awareness, cost control/reconciliation skills, be a team player, organised, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Basic salary up to £45,000 per year dependent upon experience
- Company Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Life Assurance & Bonus
- Opportunity to work for a leading housebuilding firm
If the Quantity Surveyor role could be of interest to you, please call Liam at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!