https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
I have a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to work for one of my clients that are based in Surrey.
Types of work will include Civils, Highways, Earthworks & Infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance with quality, safety and environmental objectives
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required
- Identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- Feasibility studies of clients requests
- Analysing sub-contractors quotations
- Preparation and agreeing variation accounts
- Preparation and agreeing of interim valuations and final accounts
- Prepare and issue certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Providing evidence for resolution of disputes
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedure
- Day to day running of contracts
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working on highways and civils schemes and experience as a QS working with the NEC3 form of contract.
This role is expected to last until July 2020 however it’s likely to be extended as the workload increases.