https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a thriving company and a North West market leader in dry lining and partitioning.
Our client require an established Quantity Surveyor with 5 years industry experience and a back ground in dry lining to join their team immediately.
Specialising in dry lining, partitioning, ceiling install and finishing, as a Quantity Surveyor you will control and maintain project budgets and costing working alongside an experienced commercial team.
- Prepare tender and contract documents.
- Undertake cost analysis for construction projects.
- Control multiple projects from conception to completion.
- Be aware of legalities.
- Communication with Project Managers and Senior Quantity Surveyors.
- Produce accurate and timely application of Payments.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- HNC/HND or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Strong understanding of dry lining, partitioning and ceiling install.
- Driving license.
Salary/package is negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV or contact Tom on 01744 firstname.lastname@example.org