Have you ever thought about a career in recruitment?
If so then you could be perfect for our Recruitment Consultant position.
We have been around since 1973 and are amongst the longest running agencies in the North West.
Within our longstanding clients, we are known for our ‘fast and friendly’ approach.
We have recently become an Employee Owned Trust, our employees own the business.
The culture is open and informal, yet focused and directed towards achieving our strategic aims.
A family life balance is key to our success and is one of the reasons why we have so many employees with more than 10 years’ service.
We entrust our people to do their jobs, with the support of a management team that has over 75 years of combined service with the company.
People join us for many reasons, we are:
- Employee owned, our employees own the company
- A proud holder of Investors In People accreditation, which reflects our philosophy of training, development and communication.
- Active in the local community supporting local schools, the St Helens Chamber of Commerce Apprenticeship programmes and a variety of Charities.
- Passionate about promoting from within, all of our management teams have been promoted from within, some from apprenticeship level.
In the Recruitment Consultant role you will be primarily working with clients, attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
Specific tasks include:
- Headhunting candidates to fill vacancies.
- Interviewing and assessing prospective candidates.
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
- Negotiating contracts between clients and contractors.
- Working on both temporary and permanent recruitment.
- Building relationships with both clients and candidates.
This position is based in our St Helens office, we offer hybrid working.
To be the right person for Recruitment Consultant role, it’s important that you have the following:
- Enthusiasm and passion for helping people.
- Drive and ambition.
- The warmth and interpersonal skills to nurture and build rapport with work seekers.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and electronically
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Recruitment Consultant is between £22,000 – £25,000 per annum.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Uncapped bonuses, we pay up to 30% bonus on margin generated
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Annual leave entitlement grows with service and attendance, up to 43 days.
- Recruiters accrue additional leave (hours of time off) for achieving weekly milestones.
- Plus other benefits including death in service, EOT payments, Medicash.
- 4pm early finish on a Friday
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Recruitment Consultant role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Recruitment Consultant position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Admin, Administration, Research or as a Resourcer.