https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment have an opportunity for a Resourcer within their growing Power Division in our St.Helens office.
GPW are one of the leading recruitment companies within the Power sector. Our honest, loyal approach has led us to partner many of the ‘big name’ clients on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and Europe. We have a tremendous knowledge of the industry and a work ethic to continually strive to further develop and support our all-important clients, contractors & staff.
Day to day duties:-
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiate contracts
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc
You’ll be liaising with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match.
To be considered for the Resourcer role you should have the following skills and experience:-
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a desire to learn and progress
- Strong communication skills
- Strong administration skills and a good understanding of Microsoft packages
- A willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Must be willing to work within a fast paced enviroment
- Experience within a recruitment/sales enviroment is prefered but not essential
- Uncapped monthly/quarterly/yearly bonuses
- 25 days holiday, additional days holiday for each year in the company
- Competitive Salary
- Time back incentives
Our success over the past decade means we now are recruiting and looking to grow our division, the power division cover many types of projects within the Power sector. Recent and current projects include Substations, Power Stations, Oil & Gas, Offshore, Wind sector, Waste to Energy, Biomass, Water treatment and MOD sites.
Please Apply Within.