http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Recruitment Specialist / Technical Recruiter with a full UK driving licence is required to join a global company in the Reading / Aldershot, Hampshire area. Negotiable salary (dependent on experience and qualifications) working Mon – Fri days. This is a fantastic opportunity with on the job training, security, excellent benefits (see below).
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 33 Days holiday inclusive of Bank Hols
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay after qualifying period
- Employee perks package
Purpose of Job: Working as part of the HR function, the Recruitment Business Partner will manage all recruitment and resourcing activity across the UK. This will include implementing resourcing initiatives with a key focus on direct sourcing, managing the recruitment supply chain and continuous improvement.
The successful Recruitment Specialist / Technical Recruiter day to day duties will include:
- Collaborate with line managers and the HR team to develop and implement a strategic talent acquisition plan.
- Manage the end to end resourcing and selection process, including on-boarding and internal mobility.
- Proactively seek to continually improve recruitment KPI’s such as cost per hire and time to hire.
- Work with senior stakeholders to improve job descriptions and decide the best methods of resourcing.
- Provide manager training in competency based interviewing and develop selection tools and assist in interviewing for key/senior hires.
- Administer psychometric tests and evaluations.
- Provide an excellent candidate journey, swiftly communicating on applications, interviews and salary negotiations.
- Assist in devising advertising and marketing strategies for candidate attraction.
- Pipeline candidates for hard-to-fill roles using tools such as LinkedIn and networking.
- Maintenance of the recruitment section on UK career page.
- Promote and develop employee referral scheme.
- Partner with HR and line managers to improve UK wide induction process and practices.
- Gather and record relevant competitor data on information such as salary, benefits & conditions.
- Develop the UK Apprenticeship recruitment strategy including college/school visits and open days to build and develop relationships.
- Analyse resourcing trends and metrics and provide reports.
- Any additional duties as assigned or deemed necessary for effective recruitment and selection processes.
To be suitable for this Recruitment Specialist / Technical Recruiter role you must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Proven Recruitment experience, preferably with experience of technical recruitment.
- Proven experience of utilising competency based or behavioural based interviewing skills.
- Preferably fully or part CIPD qualified (or equivalent qualification).
- A qualification in psychometrics such as Level A & B or previous experience in psychometric testing would be an advantage but not essential.
- People orientated, high attention to detail and results driven.
- Knowledgeable about on line sourcing and digital media.
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Knowledge of employment contract law and GDPR compliance.
- Professional appearance / attitude.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of managing websites and social media
- Full UK driving licence as the role will require willingness and flexibility to travel within the UK
Key words: Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, HR, Human Resources, MREC, CIPD, Technical, Interview, Screening, Resourcing, Search, Advertising, Social Media, Recruiting, Calibration, Inspection, Quality, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing, Engineering, Travel, Full UK Driving licence, Wokingham, Yateley, Farnborough, Hampshire, Berkshire, UK
The successful Recruitment Specialist / Technical Recruiter will need to be flexible as there may be overtime and other duties not mentioned in this job description. You will have the required experience, be punctual, organised, able to multi-task and willing to travel.
To apply please click on the apply now button to apply for this role.