Job title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: South England
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: To £36,000 + excellent company car + benefits
Industry sector: Construction Supplier
This is a fantastic opportunity for a leading supplier into the construction industry. You will be part of a wider group, acting as the key liaison and sales manager for the Southern region for all things fixings and fastenings.
This is a home based role which will require occasional site visits to customers and reporting into the group’s HQ both in St Neots, Cambridge, and St Helens.
They are expanding and as they do there are new sites developing under the parent company banner. It’s exciting times ahead for the group which will provide further opportunities as they grow.
You will be responsible for;
- Servicing current clients and searching for prospects
- Efficient sales operations and implementing pre-defined plans
- Collecting and processing purchase orders
- Developing the respective market segment by increasing opportunities for products and services
- Reporting and analysing outcomes of the work performed
- Presenting the products and services delivered and providing consultancy in this respect
- Analysing the market and monitoring competitors’ operations in the coverage area
- Ensuring adequate sales are in line with organisation-wide standards
- Building long-term relationships with clients based on professionalism and business-orientation, but also on friendly atmosphere and genuine dialogue
What they expect:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative and focus on seeking solutions
- Dynamic approach to work and perseverance in pursuing pre-set goals
- Ability to understand customer needs and to adapt the offer to their requirements
- High organisational competencies and business negotiation skills
- Positive attitude and optimism
- Ability to effectively communicate and build interpersonal relationships
- At least 3-year work record in customer service in the fixings and fasteners sector
- Know-how and competence in sales, technical assistance and training in the fixings and fasteners sector
- In-depth knowledge of the local market
- Opportunity to work with a range of globally present manufacturers of fixing solutions and tools
- Stability of employment and secure career prospects
- Remuneration and benefits development structure to reflect contribution to the business
- Participation in sales boosting projects
- Opportunity to work in a team of people whose enthusiasm for action is contagious
- Support for your initiative and creativity enabling you to pursue your signature projects.
- Salary max £36k (no bonus) plus fully expensed quality car, Passat, Navara, Golf GTD
If interested please apply with your latest CV.