http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are actively recruiting Sales Coordinators to work with a very well established, and highly respected construction business in St Helens.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking team.
- Processing of electronic enquiries which are received through the general e-mail address. Downloading, logging and collating of information received to allow review of file for pricing.
- Liaising with clients when the need arises for confirmation of details or requests for further information.
- Liaising with the relevant sales manager for duplicate enquiries and to generate decline letters in the event of not pricing.
- Generation and issuing of duplicate estimates to customers following enquiry receipt.
- Organising and issuing of project samples for the UK sales team and logging and tracking against each project.
- Use of lead generation tool to find all tendering companies, tracking, chasing and offering to tender.
- NAV champion for the Commercial team in relation to the CRM being the controlling point for any change requests and control of the procedures, information captured within the Jet reports produced.
- Providing data analysis to the Pre-Construction Director as required.
- Support the Pre-Construction team with administrative tasks as required.
- Provide administrative support as required to the commercial team and Pre-Construction team.
- Previous experience in internal sales and supporting sales managers would be benefiical.
- Experience gained in the construction industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office package and strong computer literacy skills.
- Proven track record in working autonomously
- Proven track record to build successful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to organise and multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An understanding and apprecaition of technical products and items of a technical nature would be beneficial
- Data driven and proven track record in understanding and analysing data.
- Competitive Salary
- Good career prospects
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Generous holiday entitlement & pension contribution
- Permanent work with business reknown for low staff turnover