http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager on a permanent basis with travel throughout the UK. The office for the role is Southport based, candidates must ideally be commutable distance to the Office.
Sales Manager – UK
Job Description As Sales Manager:
The UK Sales manager will focus on UK sales of heat treatment Products (equipment), Furnace’s and Services directly to existing and prospective UK based clients, this role will require extensive travel throughout the UK. Moving forward they may also get involved in the sale of other services from the client from Southport.
Tasks and Responsibilities as Sales Manager – UK:
Acquisitions & Sales
- Detect and realize new business opportunities
- Build, maintain and expand a network of (new) clients in the region / business line
- Extends current network within business line, regional and local clients
- Sells full companies portfolio, and secondary other parts of full the clients portfolio
- Shapes new opportunities, acquire RFI’s, RFQ’s, orders and further develop business volumes
- Contribute to convert RFQ into feasible and profitable proposals and an annual sales with a predefined gross margin
- Maximize sales volume into new or existing markets.
- Connecting Skills and People Management
- Capacity to build internal trust and alignment between disciplines and functions; especially operations and sales within own company as well as other companies
- Maintain and support local delivery of operations to improve margins in existing contracts
- Collect information regarding quantitative and qualitative developments.
- Analyze external developments and identify market trends and customer needs
- Adapt sales concepts and approach to new market and customer developments
- Ensure realization of sales objectives for the assigned sales domain/region and acquire approval.
- Advise manager and companies’ management on sales strategy and activities.
The client attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for Sales Manager – UK:
Must have at least 5 years heat treatment experience along with extensive Sales/BD experience.
Previous experience of Furnace Sales and Heat Treatment Site Services would be advantageous.
Both roles will be based in Southport so candidates must live within a commutable distance.
We understand that our people are key to achieving the clients ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Silver standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work with this client –
Competitive salary and Benefits
In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life insurance, income protection pension and private medical insurance.
Location: Southport – With travel throughout UK.
Hours: 36.25 Hours