GPW are recruiting for a Sales Support Coordinator on behalf our client, who are a global market leader in their field, on a permanent contract in the Stockport area. Salary is £22,000- £25,000, dependent on experience and qualifications/ skillset. The Sales Support Coordinator will be working circa 39 hours (Mon – Fri Days) + occasional O/T.
You will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days annual leave ( pro rata) plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life assurance, Perks Hub, wellbeing and EAP online hubs.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Sales Support Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for Manchester customers responding to new and existing customer pricing and quoting queries in regards to Our clients range of products and services. Your key tasks will include:
- Support the Manchester Branch & UK Sales Force in their efforts to generate new business and organically grow existing business within the UK
- Occasionally meet with Clients F2F and/or virtually
- Effectively deal with telephone enquiries requesting quotations, pricing and product information
- Create quotations for tenders received in support of the UK Sales Team
- Liaise with internal customers within the various sites across the UK to deliver a first class service to the client
- Providing accurate up to date information regarding our client and the range of services we provide and offer to potential new customers
- Utilise the current business CRM system to proactively chase open quotes and opportunities
- Contact existing customers (both verbally & written) to gain feedback to enable us to improve our customer experience
- Ensure customer enquiries are satisfactorily managed , resolved and closed within agreed timescales
- Support the wider Customer Services team where necessary and when workload dictates
What are we looking for?
As our successful Sales Support Coordinator, you will be an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Other skills/attributes required for the role:
- Sales orientated and customer focused
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Good data base skills and experience
- Strong Sales & customer based background
- Experience of building relationships with customers both internal and external
- Full driving licence and willingness to Travel to customers
- Excellent telephone manner & organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and provide accurate information
If you would like to apply for this role, please click apply on this advert.
Due to the demand for this type of role, we may not be able to speak to all candidates so please accept our apologies if this is the case.
You will be contacted within two working days if your application has proceeded to the next stage.