https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a SAP Finance Module Leader (SAP FI) to work on a permanent basis for a global engineering client based near Skelmersdale.
Salary is c£39,000 – 48,000 per annum plus company bonus, pension, holidays etc.
- Good understanding of Finance business processes and accounting practices
- Expected SAP Financials skills (configuration level):
- FI – General Ledger (including New GL and Parallel Accounting)
- FI – Fixed Asset
- FI – AP/AR
- FI – Taxes
- FI – Cash and Banks
- Integration experience with Logistics modules (MM and SD)
- Advantage to know:
- CO -Cost Centre Accounting
- CO – Profit Centre Accounting
- CO – Profitability Analysis
- CO – Project Systems
- Awareness on S4/HANA, Treasury applications (IHC, Bank Communication Management, Cash Management), Product Costing, Material Ledger with Actual cost, Opentext (Archiving) are a plus
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
The role will require some overseas travel when required.
If the SAP Finance Module Leader (SAP FI) could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!