Senior Civil Engineer
- Are you an experienced Senior Civil Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in an environment where your efforts make a difference and your talent is valued and recognised? My client is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their extremely busy team in the Milton Keynes area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer, with proven experience in in the design of roads, sewers, drainage schemes and external works to complement the Civil Engineering team in our clients Milton Keynes office.
- Using AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and PDS to produce your own designs, you will also be required to manage CAD Technicians to ensure their work is delivered to the highest standard required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally you will have a wealth of experience in the design of roads and sewers to gain S104, S38 & S278 approvals developed from working within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- You should be capable of producing WINDES calculations, surface water attenuation, SUDS and soakaway designs.
- Possess the required skills to not only manage Technicians but also to communicate at all levels and engage successfully with clients and local authorities.
- Up to £45,000 per year Basic salary
- Company Car + Excellent Benefits Package
- Opportunity to work for a leading global professional services firm
If the Senior Civil Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Liam at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!