https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job title: Senior Civil/Structural/Architechtural Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: To £55,000 + excellent benefits
Industry sector: Engineering services
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic design team undertaking bespoke and innovative designs of reinforced concrete and steel structures. The organisation encompasses projects for the full life-cycle from conception to decommissioning.
You will be responsible to deliver design work, inspections, and support for clients in UK and overseas. In addition you would provide concept and feasibility studies, analysis and design using Tekla and Robot, assist project delivery, prepare calculations, and assist junior members.
You will need to be degree qualified (BEng or MEng) in Civil/Structural, have experience designing structures in reinforced concrete and steelwork, be aware of latest design//codes standards and legal regulations. Ideally you will be chartered or a member of ICE O IStructE.
In return, you will work for an organisation who truly rewards their staff with a competitive package and an excellent benefits offering as detailed below. In addition, they truly facilitate and support staff through professional development, flexible working, and general support.
The role comes with a competitive package and benefits with a starting salary of £55,000 per annum.
The benefits include
- Defined Contribution pension scheme – minimum employee contribution of 4% matched by the Company with option for employee to increase their contributions with matching by the employer up to 6%.
- Death in service benefit
- Contracted hours of 37 per week with element of flexibility in start / finish times.
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus public holidays with increase in entitlement linked to long service.
- Long service recognition scheme.
- Paid sick leave with 3 months paid in first year of service, 6 months paid for service from 1 up to 5 years, 9 months paid for service from 5 up to 10 years and 12 months paid for 10+ years’ service.
- Opportunity to participate in a discretionary flexible benefits scheme which allows facility for purchase of additional annual leave, sale of surplus annual leave, along with other options.
- Payment of professional membership fees.
- Employee Share Ownership Plan.
If this could be of interest then please apply with your latest CV to join a forward thinking, state of the art organisation within engineering.