Senior Engineer (Structures / Aviation)
- Are you a Senior Engineer looking for an opportunity to showcase your talents designing structures in steel and concrete for the Aviation sector? Do you like to work with an enviable client list on a range of exciting structural projects? My client is looking for a Senior Engineer (Structures / Aviation) to join their extremely busy team in the Newark area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are looking for a Senior Engineer or an experienced Graduate Engineer to join the Newark Aviation Team.
- The purpose of this role is to work within a team delivering full design services on a range of Structural Engineering development projects across the aviation sector.
- This integral role will provide the opportunity to progress and have full visibility of the end to end project life cycle.
- You will be responsible for producing structural designs and calculations in a variety of materials including steel, concrete.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally suitable candidates will have a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Structural Engineering design post, working within a consultancy environment producing technical design submissions suitable for both technical approval and construction.
- For a Senior Engineer position you will be recently Chartered with either ICE or IStructE.
- As well as being proficient in the production of detailed Structural Engineering designs in steel and concrete, experience in the design of simple drainage networks and external works associated with building projects would be advantageous.
- You should be proficient in AutoCAD and experience of Tekla analysis software is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to collaborate with other teams is essential.
- Basic salary up to £38,000 per year
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Opportunity to work for a leading global professional services firm
If the Senior Engineer (Structures / Aviation) role could be of interest to you, please call Liam at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!