http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Senior Occupational Health Advisor – Liverpool – Ongoing Contract
We’re looking to recruit a Senior Occupational Health Advisor for a long established manufacturing/ engineering company based in Liverpool. As the Senior Advisor on site you will be responsible for managing a small team of Advisors providing treatment of illnesses and injuries for all site based staff.
- Management of a small team of Occupational Health Nurse Advisors providing 24 hour shift cover.
- Review of protocols, procedures and processes; updating such items to bring into alignment with the commonly recognised best practice.
- Conducting and contributing to company Audits.
- Treatment of illnesses and injuries, respond to plant emergency calls and provide a follow up service when required.
- Make recommendations regarding work placements following accidents or illness and issue temporary restrictions.
- Perform health surveillance and health screening in line with company and statutory requirements.
- Need to understand and comply with GDPR legislation.
- Promote health and well-being campaigns.
- Check and maintain emergency medical equipment.
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health experience.
- Occupational Health qualifications (desirable).
- Computer literate
- Good Organisational and time management skills.
- Ongoing contract – long term
- Days based role – Monday to Friday – Flexibility on hours.
- Negotiable hourly rate.
- Shutdown period. 3 weeks in summer, 2 weeks at Christmas
To apply for the role of Senior Occupational Health Advisor, please feel free to contact Craig at GPW on 01744 452043 or click apply now.