http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Senior Powertrain Test Engineer – Engineering/Manufacturing – Preston – Up to £50,000 pa
An opportunity has arisen for a competent, authoritative and reliable engineer to join a well-established & rapidly growing innovative company in the North West of England.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate an high level of understanding of engine test bed control & data acquisition systems, ASAP III integration along with engine calibration tools as well as demonstrating the ability to manage a team of technicians who play a key part in preparing, testing & validating engines, exhaust systems and other related systems.
- Manage the team with strong leadership, authority and proactivity.
- Manage the preparation of parts, labour and equipment for testing.
- Manage the testing and validation activities.
- Manage the data acquisition and analysis of the tests.
- Configure and maintain various engine test bed control systems.
- Report out test results to customers.
- Ensure testing is executed within the schedule, budget and specification.
- Support the Test Centre Manager on business winning activities.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree qualified
- 10+ years in a similar role.
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Team leadership
- Engine Test Bed management.
- NVH, Durability & Emissions testing.
- Interpreting Test spec requirements
- Technical and Business acumen.
- Testlab (desirable).
- Inca & ATI Diagnostics (desirable).
Salary up to £50,000 pa plus benefits.
To apply for the role of Senior Powertrain Test Engineer please click apply now.