https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Senior/Principal Mechanical Engineer to work on a permanent basis in South Manchester.
Our client is looking for someone who is Chartered, or currently working towards Chartered status.
Salary is c£50-65,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus company bonus, pension, holidays, healthcare etc.
Ideally you will have experience of working in chemical, renewables or similar process industries
Duties will include:
- Lead Engineer involved in the delivery of large single projects or series of smaller projects (greenfield & brownfield).
- Ensure the highest standards of HSE and client satisfaction are maintained.
- Working as part of a team to ensure the design and construction is completed and approved in accordance with the time, cost quality parameters. Therefore the role will also a significant interface with other disciplines involved in the delivery of the project together with cost control, progress reporting and quality assurance.
- Covering all aspects of mechanical scope (machinery, vessels and packages), including preparation of technical specifications, review of quotations, review of vendor drawings, preparation of design schemes, site surveys and estimates.
- Ensure that all mechanical engineering works are undertaken in accordance with the conditions and requirements of the Contract.
- Projects include Concept, FEED and EPC phases together with consultancy and proposal support.
I do have more details on the role, if the position could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruiment or press APPLY NOW!