Senior Structural Engineer
- Are you a Senior Structural Engineer looking for an opportunity to showcase your talents and progress your career designing structures for a combination of residential and public projects? My client is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their extremely busy team in the Milton Keynes area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the team at our clients Milton Keynes office.
- You will be responsible for producing structural designs and calculations in a variety of materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Your role will be varied and your projects will range from multi storey framed flats, low rise residential developments to specialist investigations of structural defects for the local authority.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally you will be near Chartered or Chartered ICE or IStructE and possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience of producing structural designs and calculations in common structural materials.
- Experience in the production of structural foundation design solutions is essential.
- Excellent communication skills are essential along with the ability to work effectively as part of or leading a team.
- Basic salary up to £45,000 per year
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Opportunity to work for a leading global professional services firm
If the Senior Structural Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Liam at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!