gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We’re looking for a talented Service Co-ordinator to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of computer literacy including fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Service Manager and based in the company’s Stone office, as the Service Co-ordinator you will be primarily responsible for Scheduling activities for service engineers whilst considering the geographical location in order to enhance schedule utilisation.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Scheduling activities for service engineers whilst considering the geographical location in order to enhance schedule utilisation
– Liaising with clients and engineers to ensure access to site is available and all necessary paperwork has been provided
– Ensuring all required parts for the service / repair visits are available prior to booking in the works
– Undertaking administrative tasks such as photocopying, typing, production of documentation, booking meeting rooms etc
– Taking messages / handling all incoming telephone calls in relation to company business but most specifically in relation to the service department
– Acting as the project point of contact for travel / accommodation requests for the service department
– Preparing documentation for quotations and service contracts ensuring that all invoicing coincide with the purchase orders
– Raising sales orders / purchase requests / MRP demands within SAP / MariProject in accordance with correct purchasing and sales procedures
– Complying with the organisation’s QA and she systems and supporting required updates as the business develops
– Taking full accountability for contract renewals through to contract completion
– Controlling adhoc maintenance / repair visits for the service department according to the customers’ requirements
– Supporting the lab repair process in line with process and demand
– Controlling of the key account customer owned stock (bonded stock)
– Managing the calibration of equipment with support from the stores department
– Undertaking any duties within skill set as required
The standard working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (37.5 hours).
The ideal candidate for this Service Co-ordinator role will have relevant experience of computer literacy including fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Prioritising workload and setting deadlines
– Multi tasking without instruction
– Working within a customer service role
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– A positive attitude
– NVQ level 3 in business administration or an active interest
– A full, clean drivers licence (preferred)
– Organisation skills and a high level of attention to detail
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Client Service Co-Ordinator, Customer Service Advisor or as a Customer Representative.
Basic salary: Up to £17,500 per annum
They are the leader in innovative gas solutions, with more than 30 years of experience in design, installation and the commissioning of industrial gas sampling, measurement and delivery systems. Operating globally within energy, power and processing markets. As a business they’ve been around since 1984.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Service Co-Ordinator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.